Jin Shin Jyutsu® Self-Help: Main Central
Experience Harmony at Your Fingertips....
"Self Change starts with Self Study" – Mary Burmeister
Did you know that we all have the innate power to help and heal ourselves?
Jin Shin Jyutsu reveals the knowing of our main universal revitalizing energy, which follows a circulatory pattern. This energy descends the front (anterior) and ascends the back (posterior) of the body. It is our source of life. This energy revitalizes all of our “individualized” body function energy circulation patterns. The rhythm of this energy cannot be destroyed, but abuses to the body knowingly or unknowingly can affect the supply of energy for the proper functioning of our "individualized" body function energy circulation patterns."
Quote from Page 5 of Introducing JIN SHIN JYUTSU® IS, Self-Help Book 1 by Mary Burmeister
Get to “KNOW (Help) MYSELF” by using the simple 6 steps below each day to harmonize your Main Universal Revitalizing Energy. Try this exercise everyday for at least 7 days and see what differences you notice...It’s that simple!
MAIN CENTRAL VERTICAL FLOW
The Main Central Vertical Flow is the source of our life energy. This pathway runs down the center of the front of the body and back up the spine. Here is a Jin Shin Jyutsu® self-help process to harmonize this pathway.
Harmonizing the Main Central regularly helps you feel centered and ensures that you will have plenty of energy. Some people find it calming and use it to fall asleep, while others like to use it to invigorate themselves upon awakening. For optimum results, use this daily.
- Step 1: Place the fingers of the right hand on the top of the head (where they will remain until step 6). Place the fingers of the left hand on your forehead between your eyebrows. Hold for 2 to 5 minutes or until the pulses you feel at your fingertips synchronize with each other.
Aids: Memory, dissipates senility, helps pituitary & pineal glands
- Step 2: Now move the left fingertips to the tip of the nose. Hold them there for 2 to 5 minutes, or until the pulses synchronize.
Aids: The reproductive and digestive systems
- Step 3: Move the left fingertips to your sternum (center of your chest between your breasts). Stay there for 2 to 5 minutes, or until the pulses synchronize.
Aids: Breathing, harmonizes mental/emotional projects
- Step 4: Move your fingers to the base of your sternum (center of where your ribs start, above the stomach). Hold them there for 2 to 5 minutes, or until the pulses synchronize.
Aids: Digestion, balances nervous system, helps all organs
- Step 5: Move your fingers to the top of your pubic bone (above the genitals, center). Stay there for 2 to 5 minutes, or until the pulses synchronize. Aids: exhalation, strengthens and aligns the spine
- Step 6: Keep your left fingertips in place and move your right fingertips to cover your coccyx (tailbone). Hold for 2 to 5 minutes or until the pulses you feel at your fingertips synchronize with each other.
Aids: in circulation of legs and feet
Note: The right hand remains on the top of the head while the left hand moves down the body until the final step.
It’s that simple to start reducing stress and healing yourself! Share this information with others who also want Better Health for Themselves.
JIN – Man of Knowing and Compassion
SHIN – Creator
JYUTSU – Art
Art of the Creator through Man of Knowing and Compassion
The information in this sheet is copyright JSJ Inc
Jin Shin Jyutsu® and the information on this page is not a substitute for conventional medical treatment or emergency care. If you have a medical condition, consult your regular medical professional or emergency care provider.